SPEAKING AND SEMINARS
Our partners are available to speak at conferences, events, and academic settings in the Denver area and across the country. Please contact us in the form below to inquire about a specific event.
All content we present is educational and directly relevant to business owners. In conference settings, our partners primarily speak on addressing specific challenges leading up to/ during a business transition. In smaller forums or single-day events, we are able to cover a broad overview, and/or facilitate discussions.
- Perserving Family Relational Harmony through Family Business Transitions
- How does Business Valuation Drive Your Exit Options?
- The Best and the Worst: Structural Tax Planning for Long-Term Success
- Avoiding Equity Pitfalls
- How am I Doing? Where Most Businesses Stand in Planning for the Next Generation
- Business Continuity Agreement Essentials
- Considering a Transfer to Insiders? You’d be in the Majority.
- When Should I start Thinking About Sale or Exit?
- How Do I Replace Myself? Training and Retaining Next-Generation Leaders.
- What Business Owners are Doing to Protect and Steward a Legacy
2017-2018 Speaking Events
- Prairie Family Business Association Family Business Forum
- C12 Colorado – Exit Planning Lunch
- Northwestern Mutual Advanced Planning Seminar
- Denver Area Chambers of Commerce
- National Business Planning Webcast on Buy/Sell Plans
- Business Enterprise Institute Advisor Study Group
- CE Credits for Colorado CPAs
- National Practice Management Podcast
- Regional cash balance presentations